By consulting, going through and/or using this website, you accept the following conditions:
1. The content (information, communications, images and sounds contained directly or indirectly on this site) is provided by PRIVERA AG, by suppliers of independent contents and third parties. Contents of this site are protected by copyright © of PRIVERA AG, suppliers of independent contents and third parties, all existing rights reserved. Contents of this site cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, published, downloaded, displayed or transmitted under any formats and by any means, including the reproduction or electronic or mechanical saving, without prior written authorization of PRIVERA AG. You commit to make exclusively private use of the material and content provided or presented on this site and not to use or distribute them for commercial purposes.
2. PRIVERA AG will use all necessary means available to maintain this site in good working order. PRIVERA AG declines all responsibilities related to errors, faults or mistakes existing on this site. You have no guarantees concerning the fact that this site or its content do not include mistakes or are convenient to the particular use you want to make of them. PRIVERA AG reserves the right to modify at all time this site and its content, and to modify, replace or remove the proposed services.
3. The access to the contained information of this site is dependent on your acceptance of the fact that we decline all responsibilities for action that you undertake on the information basis contained on this site. PRIVERA AG shall not be liable in the case where you use the information or material of PRIVERA AG in a way that would result in after-sales service intervention, repair-service or fixing of the equipment or data; you commit to support all costs related to the above mentioned cases. PRIVERA AG reserves the right to invoice the access to certain type of information on this site. PRIVERA AG will inform you on the services or information which are subject to payment.
4. If your computer cannot use the technology including i.e. the encoding system or the flash technology, it may be possible that you cannot access to certain services or information on this site.
5. You cannot reproduce any material coming from this site to another server without prior written authorization from PRIVERA AG. Any non-authorized use of this site’s contents,mentioned in this clause, can constitute a breach of the rules on author rights, on commercial trademarks or any other Swiss laws.
6. You recognize that PRIVERA AG has no control of the material that can be accessible through this site, for which PRIVERA AG declines all responsibilities. Furthermore, PRIVERA AG should not be considered as being responsible for having approved the content.
7. In certain sections of this site, we can ask you to provide personal information that will allow us to make you focused offers. Personal information will be treated according to our personal data protection rules, and in accordance with the Swiss legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
8. You commit not to cause, whether directly or by means of a third party, harm or nuisance of any kind to PRIVERA AG, its customers or this site’s users. You commit not to use this site to transmit or display contents with slanderous, derogatory, obscene or threatening character, which could be considered as a nuisance or harm for PRIVERA AG or any other person, or having an illicit character. You commit not to use this site having in mind to damage it or to make it fully or partially inoperative, defective or less efficient by any means.
9. The service is accessible through the World Wide Web, which is independent from this site and PRIVERA AG. The World Wide Web use is at your own risk and national and international laws and rules apply. PRIVERA AG shall not be liable for information or services that you will find on the World Wide Web.
10. PRIVERA AG declines all responsibilities for damages, costs, data loss or other indirect harm occurring during use, access or breakdown, interruption or cancelling of complete or partial services. PRIVERA AG excludes all contractual, civil or other responsibilities (including negligence) concerning precision, conformity, quality or complete information, as well as the value and the integrity of goods and services proposed by any third party through this site. You agree that we have no control on the presented material on the World Wide Web being accessible by means of this site for which PRIVERA AG declines all responsibilities.
11. We have the right to put on hold or fully or partially modify the services proposed on this site at any time and at our own discretion.
12. PRIVERA AG reserves the right to modify conditions of the present contract if necessary, modifications becoming effective from their publication on this site. By continuing to use this site, you agree having accepted all these modifications.